Wednesday, November 21, 2012

They are almost here...

I know we all experience moments when certain phrases or events just talk to you...

 "It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season-like all the other seasons - is a good time to not only tell stories of miracles, but to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them." Lemony Snicket

My week has been full of seeing friends and family. I have loved every second of it! That said, today I am thankful I get to see Daniel and my parents! Thankful for family time!! I have always enjoyed it however, as I have gotten older I really cherish it. I know I am extremely blessed in many ways and doing 30 days of thankful has really made me reflect. It goes beyond these posts and often I just skim the surface of what the thankful means.

I am beyond excited to see everyone and extremely thankful to get in some time with some great friends. I love you J and R! Our simple pleasure of talking and laughing was an amazing recharge. I love that we have been friends for many years and now have babies close in age!  I am mad that I didn't get a picture with J or R this week.We were busy visiting! :) We did go to Coopers baptism on Sunday and I did take some pictures. I am loving so many of them, I had to just randomly pick one...

I can't go on with out saying, you other ladies I hope I get to see you very soon!Yes Andrea, I know..I know..I know..you and everyone else all keep saying it is an easy fix...NWA! :)

Anyway this picture is from this weekend. Daniel took Wyatt on his first golf cart ride. He was quite the fan!
 

I am also looking forward to blogging on the laptop. ;)

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: