Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Day 1

Here goes...I have seen several challenges for people to bless their family and friends with 30 Days of ways to be Thankful. "30 Days of Being Thankful" The goal is to consciously engage in (at least) one moment of thankfulness every day this month. That's it.

 
I love this picture and am so thankful to make simple and sweet memories with my little guy!

Nannie and PawPaw sent Wyatt a fun Halloween box.  It included his first real set of Crayons and a coloring book. We were gearing up for Halloween, doing a new activity, and he loved it. He had colored before in restaurants however, having an entire box of crayons was so much fun! He talked the entire time and I am certain was telling me about each color!I am so thankful for my sweet little family and am excited to blog about being thankful!

***
Look below for several posts, Halloween, the last week in East TX, the move, and the pumpkin patch.  We seem to have a little better internet connection this evening. I am sure in the morning I will read this and think... possibly midnight blogging isn't such a good idea. (I am certain I will think this!) HA!

0 comments: