Thursday, November 15, 2012

N and G - aka the Parents


I can only hope that I will be as strong, patient, loving, caring, understanding, funny, serious, a teacher, a role model, love the outdoors, and one that knows life lessons are important, offers advice but  am always willing to just listen, an amazing friend and teacher to Wyatt as you have been to me. You have shown me that people and love are not always easy or perfect, but being best friends makes it much easier.                   

Thank you for every lesson, every lecture, and every memory. Though I may not have understood them at the time, I appreciate them now.  

Your friends and students love you and it is obvious why. People always ask how you are doing even if they have only met you but once or twice. You love many and many love you.
I could not have asked for better parents! You are great teachers in the art of marriage! We love you and can’t wait to see you soon!!!



0 comments: