Friday, November 23, 2012

Daniel

This guy loves his little family. I think he surprises his sisters, parents, aunts, etc and lifelong friends at how good of a family man and husband he is and wants to be. He spent many years being a care free bachelor and apparently I "changed" him. I don't necessarily think I think changed him, I think he just felt love and it was real! (I am know you all know what I am talking about!)

Over the Thanksgiving holiday if I couldn't find him in the house, I knew where to look....out on the golf course! He was pulling the kids around, sitting on the fairway letting Wyatt run off some energy, chasing Wyatt, or playing fetch with Hershey! I love this man with all my heart!

.





Love you Daniel for everything you do and for all the love you have for our family!

0 comments: