Friday, November 9, 2012

A fall day

Don't worry..I am thankful for all the people I love, friends, family, etc. I am just waiting until later in the month for  those! D- has asked me when I am going to blog about him :)

Now that I think about it, this post is about friends and family. Last weekend we were lucky enough to be in Austin for our 5th Anniversary and got to spend it with some lifelong friends. They asked us to join them for an afternoon at a pumpkin/Christmas tree farm.  We ran our always Austin necessary errands then headed out to the farm.
 I was able to take some family pictures for them and some of us. I am in the process of trying to decide which ones to use for our Christmas card..so I will only give you a teaser! :) Love fun family time and even more special on our anniversary 5 years later! More to come about our fun weekend in another post.








Then some random ones of the kiddos. So thankful for a family fun day!






0 comments: