Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful they came back..

Yesturday I was thankful for our four legged babies. Yesturday we also traveled to my grandmothers house to begin Thanksgiving preparations. At some point during the night the dogs open the garage door and went on an adventure. Let me explain this, they love to sleep in the golf cart which has a remote in one of the trays by the steering wheel. I thought I had taken all necessary steps moving anything they could get into and covering the seat of the golf cart. Well, this morning around 7:30 my grandmother noticed the door was open. I immediatelty checked our phones to see if anyone had called finding them. No luck. Daniel took off to look for them. We were very worried however, after about 30 min they both showed up at the patio door. I greeted two very tired babies who were happy to be home. We have no idea how long they were out, but they seemed to have a lot of fun. They have been snoring away all day. We are very thankful to have them back and so greatful for a dogs keen since of "home".

Mama no pictures please..I am resting.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry
We love our four legged babies and yes the remote has been removed from the cart. No more night adventures for them!

0 comments: