Sunday, January 26, 2014

You will really only understand my JOY if you are a fulltimer...

I dealt with this for 2 weeks!!! It was harder than I thought to find a faucet that I liked. Amazon came through, they just took longer! :)

Per typical we went through an ordeal putting it in...meaning it took 2 days! The opening under the kitchen sink cabinet is not tall...as in it is hard to fit a soup pot. It has width and depth just not height. So.....shimming in it to loosen hoses and pipes was a challenge. Long story short, lots of loving words, several attempts, and a new smaller channel lock later it was off and we have a new faucet!
Small space under the cabinet... (That bowl is a cereal bowl...always space issues!) LOL!
The result..I like it a lot better. It is taller and will make washing big pans so much easier and it matches the one in the bathroom exactly. Why didn't they match before from the factory when we bought the 5th wheel? Not sure? Why didn't we ever notice they didn't match...Not sure!!! LOL!!!

I wanted to clean off the counter...move Wyatt's cups, the knives, and bucket (yes W's Easter bucket) of scissors, pens, and random before I look this picture..but I decided to keep it real! LOL! I would not normally have this kind of stuff out on the counter but in my small space (ie 5th wheel) I don't have a choice. Oh well..I am doing the best I can!! Who knows...this might just be the week I figure out a way to get all this off the counter! :)

0 comments: