Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year...Resolution Time!

Happy New Year! My resolution is one that will make me, well some people, happy! I am back to blogging weekly! I am over the "pressure" of constantly catching up. I love these memories and want to make sure they are recorded! I may even attempt daily for a while...overachiever!!! I know..:) I still have a lot of catch up to do and I am determined. Posts are in the works!
 So here goes! Happy New Year!!

3, 2, 1...Happy New Year! 


 I made a sad face becasuse D was back at home due to work. So...my daddy and brother made me feel better!

 Today we had a Cake Pop Pinterest FAIL! This is how we expected them to turn out.
 This was the result. What the heck happened?!?!

 Someone liked them anyway!
 The weather was gorgeous today so we were able to have some fun at the park! It was a great way to spend the first day of  2014. The kids obviously had a blast!



 Three Cousins so sweet swinging!

So far 2014 has been great! Wishing all of our friends a happy and healthy 2014!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay to blogging. You know I am going to be all over you if you don't hold true to your resolution.