Sunday, January 19, 2014

Family Blanket

My sweet mama has been working on this amazing blanket for THREE years and I had no idea! When you full-time you really do not have places to put all those sentimental things you think you can't live without! Pictures being one of them...believe me I have tried! We do have some, just not many. My mama made this amazing family "tree" blanket. She suprised me with it at Christmas. To say that I LOVE it is an understatement. Yes tears when I opened it!

 

Anyway, when I see the names of relatives it makes me smile and I think of special memories. Some that I actually remember and some stories that have been told. Every name on that blanket is special!

 Up close...


I can't believe my mama spent all this time embroidering names! It is so special and something I will always cherish and will pass down! I love you mama and can't explain to you how much I love it!

0 comments: