Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ikea Meltdown Fix...

Last week we were in Austin and I really needed to go to Ikea. Daniel is not a fan, so my mom and I made a quick to trip for a few essential items that we absolutely need while living on the road. I have gotten to a place where I think I cannot function without several of these clear storage bags for hauling the laundry and several packages of the kids white washcloths. LOL! *Someone** started being a typical two year old right when we made it to the closet storage section. He decided this was the funniest thing and walked the rest of the way through the store like this! He kept cracking himself up and was perfectly behaved!

The toddler fit came and went in a flash...Hey whatever works! (Yes he could breath and it wasn't even close to his face..it was balanced on his head.)

 I also wanted to look at kitchen islands, shelves, storage/organization, and toddler/twin bunk beds to see if they had something that might work since my lil guy can how haul out of the Pack-N-Play in less than a second. He was hilarious trying out every bed in the kids area! I had not told him we were looking, but it was like he knew.




 Then we moved on and had a little snack. He was in heaven..A Juice Box!!


 This kept him occupied until the above mentioned clear bag man that appeared throughout the rest of the store! Regardless a trip to Ikea is always an experience...add in a 2 year old more fun! And..no I didn't find a bed however, I did find the right size kitchen island for the 5th wheel! It is perfect and I can't wait to make a trip back when we are not visiting for the holidays with a packed car!



0 comments: