Thursday, April 26, 2012

9 Months



Really..This does not seem possible! We enjoyed celebrating outside all weekend! Happy 9 months 4-21-12 little YY!

This week you started babbling mama da da all the time. You have been babbling for sometime but this week these two words really took off! I LOVE it!  You are still happy 99.9% of the time and are only fussy when overly tired or hungry. You sleep from 7-7:30 pm to 7:30 am. I would say you are a great sleeper! You typically don't make a peep at night unless, Hershey is barking like a crazy woman! When this happens I can pat you on the back and you are back to sleep! You are still eating anything we offer and new this month was raspberries, strawberries, black berries, ground turkey, and chicken. You have become a fan of yogurt melts and really enjoy when I freeze yogurt in drops for you. I am still making your food and for us it works. You are starting to eat more of what we are eating for dinner and this definitely makes it easier...ok well, you have it the next day because I never have dinner ready in time for you! HA!You are a joy to our lives and we love you so much little man!

0 comments: