Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

I am so lucky to have a great mama like you! You are always willing to listen, help, and give great advice! I am so thankful for all of the values you have taught me and hope I can be half of the woman you are. I have learned so many valuable lifeisms from you: how to be a confident woman; how to be kind, funny, and honest; how to cook (even if daddy had to teach you (haha); how to bargain shop; how to be a great girlfriend; how to give, give, give; how to never give up on dreams; how to check the basics on your car; how to be accepting; how to sing loudly in the car even if you have no idea of the words; how to dance in a crowd; you really can go anywhere and do anything; and how to have fun, loving, and strong relationships! Someday mama we will ride those Tea Cup together!Don't worry I will bring the nausea patch! hahah

Mama we hope you have a great birthday! We had a great time celebrating with you on Saturday! I love you so much and hope all your birthday wishes come true!



0 comments: