Friday, April 10, 2009

Dedicated to Andrea!

So Andrea you called me out on your blog for not posting. So I am dedicating this post to you! ;) All smiles!
Drum roll please we have a new location..Longview, TX! Our last day in this location is next Friday and then we are movin on up! We are excited about new adventures!
Two weekends ago we had an extremely low key but nice weekend. It went a little something like this: Friday night dinner with Freddy, toured the history of the town, and played fetch with the dogs. We planned on going to the Civil War Reenactment but after playing with the dogs we were just too tired! We heard all the commotion from the lake and it felt as if we were there. That is good enough right?!?!
Last weekend we met Ben and Ann in Houston at the Space Center. We had a great time but it was not at all what I expected. I did learn more about NASA (which was neat) but in my opinion it is geared more towards children. I am sure we will go back because I do believe it is worth seeing at least once! It was great seeing Ben and Ann and catching up with them! We had a great time with you guys and can't wait to see you again hopefully soon!!!

Tuesday night 0we headed to Houston for the Astros second home game. I knew Daniel would jump at a chance to see his favorite team espically given we are so close. Daniel was so happy the Astros won over the Cubs in the 10th. We had amazing seats between home and first base and enjoyed all that comes with a baseball game. We could not have had a better date!!

So there you have it we have been busy and loving it! I am starting to pack things up for our "move" next week! I will try (with my fingers crossed) and do better with posting Andrea! I now am off to indulge in some of these! Doesn't this just say summer is approaching!!
We hope everyone has a great Easter Weekend! Enjoy being with the ones you love! We miss all of you!
Love,
Daniel and Melissa

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE IT! And yes your post rocks! You are so good with your pictures and you always do so many fun things. Makes my blog look so boring! Lots of Love!!!! P.S. Those strawberries make me hungry for that thing you made for Kylie's shower...yum!

The Keylors said...

Thanks so much for the link! I really appreciate it!

I am trying to figure out where I know you from. : )

Ashley Keylor
the-busy-brush.com

The Keylors said...

Thanks! I knew you looked so familiar to me. I do remember you. I feel like I have seen you around way too much to not know you better than I do. :) We took our time having children and we're so thankful we did, but it's pretty amazing when you do have them.

As for the link, you can link it to my business blog or my website...either one. I just appreciate you doing it. Thanks again :)

Ashley

Jenny said...

I've loved all your Houston posts. I can't remember the last Astros game I went to...the ones at Dolphin Stadium don't count!