Friday, March 27, 2009

The Beach, The Lake, and The Dentist

First off...so many people have asked yes Hershey is still wearing her stylin panties! We are coming up on 2 weeks and it can't come soon enough!!!!
Last weekend we started Friday night dinner at Chuy's (Mexican food) with Freddy! We all had a great time hanging out with him!

Saturday with no plans we decided to head to the beach for the day. We are amazingly close (2hrs) and to have grown up so far from the ocean, I was not going to miss a chance. Knowing it was spring break in Texas we loaded up the dogs, a picnic basket, and headed out. I could not believe all the work done (new beaches) to get the town ready for spring break! I loved my toes in the sand, the sun, the water, and being with Daniel. The dogs of course loved it all! Here are some pics from our amazing day trip to Galveston! Enjoy!





Sunday we headed to the lake to play with the doggies. Saturday did not slow them down after a nights sleep!!


After the lake I headed to Austin for a dentist appointment on Monday. Thank you Mary and Leo for letting me spend Sunday night and to Leo for taking me to the dentist. Marie, Pete, and Fletcher I appreciate your hospitality again and to Marie for being a great nurse on Monday!! Pete I hope you had a great birthday!!! My mouth is feeling better after the crown and proposed root canal. Thank you to everyone for the thoughts. I really appreciate them more than you know!

We can't believe we only have 2 weeks left in Livingston!! Please continue to keep your fingers crossed for us! Who knows what this weekend will hold! Miss everyone!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Do you know where you are headed next?