Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hershey and her panties?!?!

Yea you read that right! Last weekend Hershey came in heat and to be quite honest I have never had an inside female dog. She brought the same treat to us over Christmas at my parents house and it was so much easier. We live in only 400 square feet so I had to be creative. I know there are diapers specifically for this type of thing and in the past I have laughed about them. In this case, I would have loved to have seen those precious doggie diapers on the shelf of WalMart. Livingston does not have a Petsmart or PetCo..that would be to easy! So I came up with the idea of training pants. At this limited WM they only sell them in a 2 and 3T and our Little Hershey is too big! So I headed to diapers..WOW expensive. I feel for every parent!! I ended up with little boys tightie whites! They are perfect..she wears them backwards! All day on and off as we go inside and out with Hershey's panties! She doesn't mind wearing them at all..its so funny!! My parents enjoyed pictures so I had to pass them on! I also consider this a teaching lesson. What do you put on an inside dog in heat? This...



Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

I know another Chocolate Lab named Hershey! cute pics!!

Jenny said...

You can't make this stuff up! = )

Christie said...

Hilarious! At least Sas is fixed!

coble said...

This is the best thing I have seen all day. Too Cute!!!