Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh Mr Sun, Where Did You Go?

Whew..busy week! We are leaving tomorrow morning to head to Longview, TX! Everything is almost packed just the bedroom to finish. I am so glad I got a head start before the storms. The puppies are excited :) ok well all they really care about is playing outside. It was hot earlier this week bright and sunny but today is cold with rain, rain, rain.
Over Easter weekend we practiced with Hershey on jumping into the water.
This week we have had extra lake time and she is now running and diving off without hesitation. We have a dock diver on our hands! I know Daniel would love for her to compete!

We can't believe how fast 3 months have flow by! Happy Last Day at work Daniel! I know you are so excited! Livingston has brought us lots of lake time, outdoor adventures, trade days, many laughs, time with family and friends, and a completely new friend. We always experience something new in every location. We can't wait to begin something fun in Longview! Well I guess I better get back to packing and trying to keep Hershey under control! Rain please go away!!!

Check back for updates I will post after we find a place to live!
Love and Miss Everyone!
Daniel and Melissa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I always love your updates! I hope you have a hassle-free move. Take care!

Crystal said...

Thank you for supporting Bentley! Your bracelets should be there any day now. I got your note and I think that is AWESOME! Please send me pictures, I would love to see and post them on my blog!

Have fun!!!

Blessings,
Crystal