Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crazy 8s

Leslie tagged me. She is waiting on 2 little girls to arrive and needs some entertainment! ;)

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to the lake house this weekend
2. Meeting all the babies that are going to be born this year!!
3. Doing another triathlon this summer
4. Seeing my family in a few weeks
5. Spending a lot of time on the lake..we are so close!
6. Someday having a family
7. Finding out our next location of travel
8. Going on a run this evening

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went on a run after work with Daniel
2. Payed all the bills and balanced the checkbook
3. Decided to go to the lake house for the weekend
4. Unpacked from FL and cleaned the house
5. Made list of those important things to do short and long term that I always forget like registration and actually getting the current car insurance in the car ;)
6. Talked to the PhD program yet again
7. Started thinking about summer plans
8. Played fetch with Hershey

8 things I wish I could or want to do:
1. Take my entire family on a long vacation to Scotland
2. Go on a spur of the moment trip with Daniel
3. See my friends from Japan more often
4. Let friends and family know that I think about them often and care more than they know even if we don't talk everyday
5. Decided firmly on getting a PhD or not...hmmm
6. Decide where we will live when we stop traveling
7. Go canoeing on the Mulberry
8. Do larger scale positive actions for the environment

8 shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Thirty Rock
3. The New Adventures of Old Christine
4. 2 and A Half Men
5. Big Bang Theory
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Biggest Loser
8. Little People Big World

8 People to Tag:
Anyone who wants to participate!

Oh and I will be updating soon of our last month. We have been so busy and the internet connection is very slow! I promise..lots to catch up on coming soon!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Hello!!!! 8 things you wish you could do or want to do! Make that 7!!!! Decide where you are going to live after you stop traveling???? NWA!!!! Duh....

So glad to see a post from you! I know your internet has not been the best, but I have missed your seeing post from you!