Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy 11 Month Anniversary!!I



I know can you believe it? We can't! Last Friday October, 3 was our 11 month anniversary and we are quickly closing in on a year! Wow how so much has changed in a year. I was talking to Marie and Rebecca on the phone this week and we can't believe how we all got married last year at this time are all doing something completely different. How grown up are we? Marie got married, bought a house, and is now a great full time mommy to precious little Fletcher! Rebecca got married, received a promotion to club manager in Austin, and as of this week is a District Manager for 24 Hour Fitness in Dallas! I am so proud of them...and I can't forget Jill she is closing on her new townhouse with Jason as I type! She just texted me and said it was because I sent her good MoJo all day!! Daniel and I obviously got married, have both changed jobs (Daniel with his traveling PT position and me with my new PT company) moved from Austin, began traveling, and are having a blast! Wow what a year!

While I am at it..Cass- have a great time at your 13 Going on 30 birthday party! I really wish we could make it! I know you are going to have a great time. I also hope that Amanda (who also got married this year) and Andrea have a great time at their high school reunion. Mine last year was a blast and so much fun to catch up and reconnect with people who I had not seen in 10 years!


Hershey is taking after Daniel and trying to "learn" all the new hunting commands!


So back to our anniversary...we decided to celebrate one month of our first year. We got each other small gifts and had a 20 dollar limit since it wasn't our year anniversary. That umm makes you be very creative. We did good on our gifts and surprisingly we got each other almost the same thing. We had dinner at Haraha's as Daniel really wanted to do some gambling. We only lost 15 dollars so we did ok!

The rest of the weekend we played and explored Omaha and Iowa in the gorgeous weather.


Inside of Speecs Sporting Goods. Its huge!

Farmers Market, College World Series Stadium - Daniel was so excited to see it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Melissa I just have to tell you that you look fabulous! Married life & traveling agrees with you!

Our European adventure... said...

The open market reminds me of Germany! They had one set up downtown almost everyday! Boy, do I miss it! Looks like you are enjoying your new area. Have fun exploring!

coble said...

I can't believe it has almost been a year. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary.