Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby's Baby's Everywhere...

It seems like everyone I know is having a little one. This morning Daniel's sister Michelle had a healthy little Victoria Lynn and from the pictures I have seen she is so cute! I know her big sisters are so excited! We are very happy for you guys!

Although most of babies I know of are healthy, it also seems that many young couples with little ones that are not so lucky. I can't imagine what they are going through and it brings everything in life to a reality. I hear stories from my parents about my brothers two open heart surgeries when he was a baby and it is still hard for them to talk about 30 years later. He is perfectly healthy now but, I can not imagine what they felt. With that in mind, please keep Baby L in your thoughts as well as Baby B. I know their families appreciate all of the warm wishes, thoughts, and prayers.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Congrats on being a newlywed!!! So glad to hear from a fellow Arkansan!!!