Thursday, May 29, 2008

A long week for me...the rain, alergies, and my head!!!








Last weekend we began the long weekend with a quick trip to Fayetteville for Kylie and Brett's engagement party. We had a great time at Crown Pub! It was so nice to meet their friends and parents!

We got up early on Saturday to meet my parents and Ben and Ann in Rogers. They came back up north with us to play. They got to see what Daniel and I like to call our "split level"! We ate at some great places and explored the area a little more. We went to Bass Pro Shops on Sunday and of course found things we could just live without! They left early evening as the sky opened up for the week of rain. We had a great time with my parents and Ben and Ann. We can't wait for them to come play again!!!


Sunday night I started getting a migraine as we were visiting with our neighbors...so Monday was a lazy day. Daniel did grill for himself and went on the run with the dogs. The headache lasted and lasted and by Tuesday I could not take it anymore. Poor Chance would not leave my side and I know he was stressed out. He always stays by me! Daniel left work to take me to the emergency room. We were there for what seemed like eternity and I left feeling worse than when I went in. I went home and got back into bed but that headache stayed around! I am very happy to say, I am currently feeling much much better!! Daniel thank you so much for taking such great care of me!!!!! Now make this rain would go away!!!

0 comments: