Friday, May 9, 2008

Dallas, the Vet, the Naturals, and Possum Kindgom







This past week has been a busy one. I co-hosted a lingerie shower in Dallas for my friend Amanda who is getting married on June 28. Friday night Daniel and I stayed with Kylie and Brett. We grilled, sat by the fire, and it was Ozzie's birthday that night. The dogs had a party for Ozzie!
Daniel and the dogs stayed with Brett and Ozzie (the dog) all weekend. They went over to OK and fished and did man stuff, along with Daniel doing our laundry!! Andrea, Kylie, and I rode together to Dallas on Saturday morning. It was nice to see Amanda, Holly, and all the ladies from Austin. It was a fun but quick road trip. I know Amanda had a great time with everything pink and she got a lot of cute things! We also went out on Sat night and it made me realize I had not been out in a while! It has taken me a few days to recover, but I am back now!




Its funny to me how dogs know they are doing to the vet. I took Hershey and Chance on Wednesday in a downpour of rain. They were excited to be in the car and then it was all the sudden a rage came across them. I was so mad simply because it was raining and they were acting crazy. Hershey got the rest of her shots and Chance got his toenails trimmed. One would have thought they were torturing him! At least that is all over now and I have 2 healthy pups to drive me crazy! I asked the vet why Hershey is so wild and he responded chocolate labs are much more stubborn..hmm that's lovely

Last night a very last minute whim came across Daniel and we went to the Naturals game about an hour and 15 min south). Kylie and Brett meet us there. The game was so fun as they were playing the St. Louis Cardinals out of Springfield (farm team).

I can't wait to be at the lake. Our engagement anniversary is May 15th and we will be there! We have several groups of friends going and are super excited to see all of them! Can't wait to write about it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It should be nice and hot weather for lake. Have a great weekend! :)