Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rain!

My migraine situation is still much better but on Saturday I again thought I was going down for the count! I beat it though. I know a lot of this has to be due to the rain that will not go away for good. Every day there is a tornado warning or Severe T-Storm. It can be super nice and sunny during the day and at night it becomes a mess of weather. I know its common for this area..but it has to be over soon. There has been so many tornadoes around this area just since I arrived..it kinda makes me nervous.

I met my mom in Fayetteville for her physical therapy appt on Monday..I like her therapist and he is showing her good exercies for her knees. She is doing all this to try and avoid surgery after her wreck. I hope she can build her muscles up and aviod it. When we left I told her he was a good therapist and gave her a few tips on things she still needed to correct while exercising. She was super cute listening to me and trying to understand the perfect squat technique. I can tell she is determined. YOU GO MAMA!! She is having some swelling in her lower legs, but that is due to her increased activity level and the fact that she just had her last week of school and was on her feet more than normal.I know she does believe me, but I could tell the swelling bothers her.
We met up with Kylie and her mom for dinner and shopping. It was nice for our moms to meet. They had fun shopping together and meeting! We went to one of my fav stores TJ Max. I always want so much of the kitchen and house stuff. I finally found some rugs for the living room. The dogs are hard on the carpet and I don't want them to tear it up. My mom got us a collapsible bowl for the kitchen. I love it because it takes up zero space! We looked for a strainer as well but could find a pretty one. I used the bowl tonight when I made cupcakes! Thanks mama, I love it! Now I want convert all my bowls and measuring things to the collapsible kind. We also shopped for a wedding present for our cousin who is getting married this month in Texas. I am excited for her wedding and a road trip with my parents!
We had our neighbor over for dinner tonight. It was fun to get to know him better. I made chicken enchiladas and cupcakes. It was yummy in our tummies. He is from the other side of the state and his wife and children have not moved over this way yet. After dinner I decided I wanted to climb up on the ladder on the back of the 5th wheel. (Don't ask why..I have no idea) Keep in mind I had on a sun dress and had no inention of climbing up on the top, that is way up there. However, Daniel wanted me to and to just check things out because the antenna was moved. Let me say its way up and kinda scary. However, I being who I am said to Daniel I wonder if I could lay out up here? No one would see me. He kinda laughed but knew I was serious..hmmm who knows if I will but I did see myslef up there tomorrow..We will just have to see if I get the courage to climb back up there..its a good spot. Can you see a girl in an RV park up on her 5th wheel laying out? What would you think? I know what I would? And it worries me I thought of it..hahahha Happy Birthday Mom (grandmaw)! I am sure you loved that laying out story..it fit huh! Anyway, so far a good week! We miss everyone in Austin!!

0 comments: