Monday, March 24, 2014

W' isims

As I mentioned life is about to get crazy!

I have been wanting to record a few of W's words and just haven't taken the time to do it! This more for me..but I think it so cute!

 


Mulks pleaze Mama, Mulks pleaze
Good Day Mama, Have a Good Day
 Oh no!
It falls offffs
Where daddy go?
Move Hershey!
Move Chancie!
I Driiivvee tha Carz.
I want keeyss.
Keeys pleaze.
Hershey Hush
Ride in Truck
 I wub you.
Keys mama.
I go outside.
Ride bikes.
Wash, wash, wash, yer handz alllll day long, washn, washn, washn, wash, waaaasshh yer hannnnnddzzz
 Where Daddy Go?
I take a baff.
I take a showrrrr.
What happeen mama? (Like when I drop something.)
I hunnggee mama.
Mama walk - When he wants to walk
Hold Hand - (Hold his hand)
I sit down.
I go. I go.
I go home...(When we are home!) LOL
I go bye bye (When he is ready to leave!)
I put in pocket (Anything he wants in his pocket.)
Daddy Go to work
I go to work
Mama rock please mama.
Mama sing song please.(Meaning sing me a song)
Pick up mama, pick up please. (Hold me)
Up mama
I cloze the dooorr mama. I cloze it!
Ouch hurt!!
I talk to Nannie and PawPaw.
I go see Mom.
I cudder. I cudder.
I scizzors. (When he wants to use scissors)
I paint good.
Smile
I talk on phone.
I take a pictuuure.

Cheeze
Read book pleaze mama. Read book.
Another book mama.
Dance mama. Dance
Says please and thank you to almost everything!



Are you a good boy - Response always NO!
Do you love mama = Response NO..wub mama!

I am going to keep adding to this list because I don't want to forget any of the cute/ funnies of a 2 almost 3 yr old!

0 comments: