Saturday, March 8, 2014

Train Park

Last Saturday we spent the day celebrating family style! We have some exciting news about an upcoming move that I will share soon!


We started at Pluckers because everyone knows sports, chicken, and a beer are fantastic on a gorgeous day...plus celebration!
 We knew Sunday was supposed to be cold so this was our chance to be outside.  Our plan was to go an indoor kid park but, plans changed while having lunch on the deck. I had heard from several  people in the north Dallasish area about a train park, but when I asked around no one had any idea what I was talking about. We were figuring out where to head next and I realized they may have been talking about the park where we were. Success!

 The park was packed which typically means W stays close. Not today, he was all about it! He is really starting to warm up so much faster! (I have mixed feelings on this! LOL) It may have helped that the park isn't huge, but he loved it!

 A train car, little buildings, a maze..what more could a kid ask!

 Running around the TX maze!

 Re-arranging things...





He had so much fun and was a hot sweaty mess when we left! I love this sweet picture of my guys relaxing in the grass. I think Daniel was having a man to man conversation! :)
It was a great day celebrating a new upcoming adventure!
More to come in the next few weeks! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ur blog and love keeping up with ur adventures! How fun! Can't wait to hear what's next! :)-Salle