Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 2 Flying High...

A new found love?



Yep - I think the belly laughs say it all!

About the only thing that will keep this little guy happy while more teeth (six) come in ...time outside and flying! Yep- we do this a lot! :)

Also- as promised a few pics of the new "layout." It isn't exactly how I want things (and unless we get a new 5th wheel it never will be) as I never unpacked the picture frames, kitchen stuff, etc when we arrived. We have a ton of items to get fixed/replaced on the 5th wheel- blowout repairs, leak issues, slide issues, carpet and wall issues, lights not working, propane and water heater glitches, and general carpentry things that have fallen apart..(yes I said fallen apart) so I decided to wait. We also have plans to possibly move parks..we are the youngest couple by about 40-50 years. The logistics of moving at the right time, figuring out how long the 5th wheel will be at the dealer, ordering parts, dealing with the warranty company, finding a place to live, and the rotation assignment has just been unworkable. We both hope that very, very soon we can figure all of it out. Daniel and I are ready for a time when we do not have to deal with major issues from this 5th wheel!!




Did you notice..baby girl Hershey in every picture? Its a small place and she can see me from any location but that won't do...she's always under my feet!! Regardless I still love her!

Lots of hugs from us!

0 comments: