Friday, January 27, 2012

6 months

I can't believe Wyatt turned 6 months on Saturday. I really feel like I was just pregnant and leaving the hospital with a new baby. In all honesty though, we have a had a lot going on and are having to hold on and treasure the moments and milestones. We are in the depths of medical testing for Daniel. Luckily it seems as though we are a little closer to a diagnosis which ultimately, could still go many ways but we are hoping for the best. This has brought with it several levels of stress and challenges..but what doesn't!! We are riding this roller coaster as it comes! :)

After a stressful week, we decided on Saturday morning to head to Moody Gardens for the day. I had not visited before but Daniel went several times with his Mi-mommy as a kiddo. We had a blast! I loved more than anything spending the day with my boys. A storm was rolling in from the Gulf and it was amazing! We spent several hours looking at fish, animals, plants, etc and then ended the visit with a quick walk on the beach. Wyatt laughed a lot and talked with us all day. It was a great way to spend his 6 month birthday! We stopped by Daniel's sisters on the way home and visited with them for a few hours. We enjoy being able to see them and Wyatt gets in some play time with his nieces and nephews. Sunday was a day of homework for Daniel. We both can't wait until this class is over!
So far this week has been super busy thus...a late weekly post. :) We had major rain and as a result discovered several new leaks in places completely fine before. Daniel has contacted the manufacture and we are hopefully making some headway. I am so frustrated and started looking again at 2013 models online. I was completely against trading this one in as I feel that if you spend a ton of money a product should be reliable..well I am almost over that after 4 years! Well, I mean I am considering it! HA! I bet Daniel is screaming FINALLY!!! :)
Anyway, hope everyone is doing great! We started Wyatt on real solid food this week...so fun pictures to come! :)

0 comments: