Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh the smack talking...



Everyone knows I am a HUGE Razorback fan!! Lets be honest my four years of college I spent everyday with my boys (this is how the female trainers referred to the players ) on the practice field! I have a very special place in my heart for them and I grew up loving the Razorbacks with both parents attending the University.

I was however, in Austin for 5 years and yes in the past few I have on occasion had to yell for the Horns. To be honest (oh I do hope Daniel doesn't read this) I would secretly be rooting on the other team! HA

Well the smack talk is officially in full force. It began almost a year ago at our wedding with continued smack phone calls between family and friends! Over the past 2 weeks it has become an increasing topic but this weekend marked the full on battle!! I would never (oh I hope he doesn't read this) admit to him I am a little nervous! So this is a big Call to those HOGS!! Don't me down boys and BEAT those horns! Wooo Pig Sooie!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oohh...I would not want to be in your house this week!! Here's to hoping our boys pull it off!!

Rachel said...

I guess the smack will go on a little while longer:)

It was good to see you this past weekend!