Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally in a Spot and Pictures

Below are pictures from our trip up to Omaha. Some are from the first Cabela's we stayed in Kansas City, KS and the motor speedway that was next door. The others are from Kansas City to Omaha Cabela's.

We are all settled in and in our spot for the next 3 months. Daniel really likes his job. He said he thinks it is going to be easy and he will learn some new techniques. I have been slowly looking to see what the town offers..its only Tuesday! There is a ski area about 5 miles from where we are staying and Daniel can't wait for the snow!!
We met a really nice couple from Corpus Christi who travel as well and have been on the road for 6 years. We are excited to have meet a young couple to do things with. The guys are already talking about crab legs at Harrah's, hiking, and hunting!

On a total side note...I can't believe the weather here today its 73 and the trees are starting to change! I came (I get to say this for real) into town to do some shopping (haha that cracks me up) and am at Whole Foods and its cold in here! Well I better get my shopping done.. I will get some pictures of the park for you all to marvel at!



Bridge to Nebraska from Omaha (Daniel loves the sign), Corn Fields, Omaha Skyscape




0 comments: