Monday, July 7, 2014

I love you and you love me song..

 If I remember correctly Daniel was the original one to make up this song. It is supposed to go
"I love you and you love me and that's what makes us a family.
Mama loves you and you love mama and that's what makes us a family.Daddy, etc."

We go through all the family and friends those we see often and those we don't.  He has caught on and so has started naming people. He will say to name a few "Aunt Suuuuu loves", "Aunt Annndrrea loves",  "Connor loves you" "Nannie loves you," "Gammie loves you," "Aunt Rebecca Cooopr loves you," "Nee Nee loves you," "Aunt Kookie loves you," "Peston loves you" so I caught the end of it.  He wasn't singing all the words but he talks about each and every one of you all the time! I am not lying! I also love how he will group people together. This is just a memory I don't want to forget!  Love this age! Please excuse my singing and that this was right before bed, he was being silly and tired, and it was hot!


0 comments: