Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentines Day...school party and all

I took Wyatt up to school on Friday so he could participate in his classroom Valetines Party! He spent about half of it crying thinking I was leaving him. Yes, we had talked about the fact that I was staying for the party and he said he understood but, I knew he didn't! Poor guy! (We are still not to the point where doesn't cry at drop off. I do know he stops almost immediately when I leave the room and the door closes. I have tested this by standing outside the door several times or stopped back by and he is happy, happy, happy! He does it for my sake I guess! Side note..I did the same sweet thing for my mama! LOL! I know someday I will wish he cried when I left!) Anyway, he ended up being happy and they had a cute party as they always do! They ate lunch, danced, and played. I love his teachers and enjoy getting to actually talk to them for a few minutes. If other parents are helping I like meeting them (although that has only happened once.) I just enjoy seeing him with this little friends, talking them them, and I really enjoy helping! All in all, he seemed to really enjoy the lunch party and the fun cookies! Bless his teachers and all they do! So many consistent needs from the little people...they are angles!



We are so lucky to have found such a great school that is teaching him so much educationally, manners, and much more all with a Christian background!
I mean seriously.....


We left the party and impromputly met Daniel at a local restaurant for a lunch date.  (Someone didn't eat at his party!)  It was packed as we expected but, was a nice Valentines lunch date with my loves! 

 Daniel surprised me with this and another item for the constant 5th wheel remodel after work! LOVE HIM!!

 

 We had a nice low key evening at home with yummy a seafood dinner and cake! It was just what we needed! :)
My parents sent us some fun Valentines Day treats and Wyatt loved them! Clearly...look at Super Cupid Wyatt! :) I got Daniel a new race day running shirt..he hearts it! HAHA!
 
  Chance went to work with Daniel on Friday as a treat for the residents. He of course had to be in his Valentines best! We got Chance a few days after Valentines day so we also celebrate his birthday around this time. He is 11 and I think looks pretty good for his age! Oh Chancie we love you!

Then you have this girl...she was laid out on the floor. If you look closely you can see Teddy Graham's in Wyatt's Valentines Bag (above). Well piggy (Aka Hershey) found the bag...just like she does everything else and ate all of them! I thought her face said it all.  Like oh my tummy! HAHA! She was paying for devouring the entire bag! LOL!


  
We had a great Valentines Day! It was our 8th one together..love my guy! Happy Valentines Day D! 
 

0 comments: