Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday PawPaw!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet daddy! I love you more than you know. I hope you have a great day and that mama gets you "a white cake with white icing" and not whipped icing, the kind you really like LOL!

 I have a little song to sing to you...(As he says...you may know the words but I am going to change them a bit..)

 

You are an amazing daddy.

I have wonderful memories of: PK, trout fishing, running races, playing horse or whatever word we used that day, fishing on the river, hiking on the mountain land, the Mulberry, camping, horse races, dinner parties, swimming in the creek, fishing in the pond, swim team and swim meets, hiking on the 40 acres, lessons on N,S,E, and W, fun times at the law office, races in the driveway, Password, ZZ Top and Willie Nelson, history lessons, quizzes after shows, the way you always pick up seeds or nuts to "plant" at home, lessons on life and love, Dallas, the bamboo forest, gathering grasshoppers before  PK, putting in a few hot water heaters, learning to drive, watching you train your bird dogs, playing pool, hearing about hunting trips, the garden, watching you meet, fall in love with, and teach Wyatt,your cooking concoctions, veggie dinners, dance parties from your records, pepper sandwiches (still yuck), White Water, Branson, White Rock, helping you clean fish, quail, or whatever you hunted, your reaction the first time you saw me in my wedding dress, listening to family stories, watching you and mama in continue to fall love, fun times at Razorback games, walking me down the isle, having a few drinks on Dickson with you, you meeting Daniel and creating a relationship, sharing college stories, and our trip across the country to name a few. I loved you as a little kid and even more now as a parent. You have taught me so much honestly, more than you will ever know! Wisdom, life, experiences, love it all makes us who we are! Thank you!


I am a lucky girl and am so thrilled for you to be a Paw Paw to Wyatt!!! He LOVES you more than you know!




We love you and hope you have a great day!

0 comments: