Thursday, December 13, 2012

Here for now...

Just like everyone else we have been going non-stop. We are still here however, honestly I am not sure how much longer. That has made for a stressful time leading up the holidays. One day we might move, the next day we are staying put for another few days...

Anyway, that said blogging has been on my mind just not on my schedule or little man's :)

We were in Austin this past weekend and H and R were in a Christmas parade. Since Shelby was driving one of the floats for the baseball team Daniel and Wyatt both ended up being in it as well. Terri and I were on the float then opted to get off. (That was a good decision as the parade was long!) Anyway, Wyatt loved it and Daniel said he took it all in. I am glad we were on the side lines to watch and capture memories!

 A few from the parade





It was a great parade and a fun family memory. I know we have many more Christmas parades in our future!

Thank you S Family for letting us stay with you! We had a blast..other than the unfortunate migraine I had on Sunday. You will never know how much I appreciated that you helped take care of Wyatt while I was down. A million thank yous!!!

I stayed in town  a few more days for doctors appointments, essential errands (car inspection, etc) and was able to get some Christmas shopping done. Melissa (Daniel's) sister and family had us over for dinner and Wyatt had a great time playing with the boys. Funny side note..Wyatt has started randomly calling the Hogs. Even in Ikea the kid was raising his arms. People took note and it was really funny!  I will have to upload the video in another post.  Mary I enjoyed spending time with you and I know it was good for both of us to have some "girl" time. :)

Wyatt obviously enjoyed the space...Dapper Dude


 
 I hope to have a few more blog posts up before we leave again this weekend..but we all know how that could go! :)


For now I hope each of you are enjoying: cooler weather, the reason for the season, some fun family time, and are making memories! This time of the year really  really makes us miss our friends..so know we are sending lots and lots of hugs!

0 comments: