Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Decorations 5th Wheel Style

Yep this is decorating in a 5th Wheel. Don't be jealous! It look 10 minutes. I am kinda embarrassed to show this, because it really is just a mismatch of small random things that won't get broken however, I do want to remember it. My sweet mom has had her students have make us ornaments for the past 5 years and they decorate our tree. They send us sweet pictures and holiday creations all the time. It does makes us feel loved!

I know that when we are done with this adventure I will always have at least one tree filled with these ornaments. We also buy an ornament or something we can hang on a tree as a memento of each location we have lived/traveled..so that tree will be eclectic! I also bet that once we have a house, I will go crazy because this really is all I can do with our space! It is lovely isn't it! HA!

Drum Roll........



I know it is amazing. The holiday season has arrived at Basham Travel!

Ok now I want to see your decorations! Thanks for visiting from the Christmas Tour of Homes!

1 comments:

Candis Berge said...

It looks festive and perfect for your "home"! I am visiting from Kelly's blog. Merry Christmas!