Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! It seems like it was just yesterday when we walked down the isle.I remember all the excitement I had about marrying the man of my dreams! I will never forget the love, laughter, and great memories made with our family and friends over that weekend.
Daniel, I love you more today than the day I married you! I love the way you make me laugh, the way you always try and convince me (no you do not need more hunting stuff or a new truck and yes we can go look at new 5th wheels again), the way you love our family and friends, and the way you love our little family! Four years means we are quickly approaching four years of traveling. Crazy!
We had only talked about traveling and I would have never dreamed some of the things we have experienced. I love that you wanted to travel full time and the fact that you convinced me we needed a truck and a 5th wheel to live in with 2 labs. Neither one of us would have thought we would spend a winter in the tundra, a summer in the desert, the rainy season up north, live in towns so small we thought we might not make it out, mountain bike all over the country, camp in the heat of the summer and the dead of winter, live on the lake and the slopes, drive across the country, have a baby, and move more in 3 months than we ever imagined!!! (All while dealing with constant frustration from the 5th wheel..but we won't talk about that!) Its the little things in life! HA!
I adore watching you interact with Wyatt and seeing how much you absolutely love that little boy. We were determined to not let life really change or slow down with the arrival of the little one. So far we have stuck to our promise and I can't wait to see what this year holds. I love you Daniel and can't wait for many many more years of love and fun!!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

How sweet! What an adorable family of 3!