Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rain again and a weekend at the parents

Last week was filled with rain, sun, and more rain. Monday I met my mom in Arkansas for lunch and shopping for a few hours after her physical therapy appointment. Her knee is recovering with no setbacks! The rest of the week, I spent trying to keep a migraine from coming on, nursing a migraine, and recovering from it. I am sure it was all from the weather. I was finally feeling a little better on Friday and we headed to my parents house for the weekend! Daniel and I got much needed massages on Sat morning. It really helped with the headache.
My parents went with us to look at snowboarding equipment that afternoon. I need snowboarding pants and Daniel was looking for a new board. No luck! Daniel thinks we are going North next with his job! We had a great time in Ozark and its nice to be close to my parents for a few months!!

0 comments: