Friday, April 25, 2008

Leaving

I am leaving tomorrow and I am so excited! I have a shout out to my ladies: Marie, Casey, and KyLee and the little couple Fletcher and Kayla. We had a good time at Whole Foods today! You ladies rock!
I am going to miss all of you!
To the tomato lady...aka Suzette I am so glad that you asked Daniel about the $5 tomatoes! If it were not for you..we never would have spoken. Thanks for asking us out on a date! We love you!!!!

Mary thank you so much for helping me pack up everything. I would still be in that apartment with boxes and stuff everywhere! I can't thank you enough for several trips to the storage unit!!!!

Ben thank you for letting me stay with you! I love you! Now your back yard can go back to normal. Hoses out, check, anything out, check, destructing Hershey is gone! Lucy your life is back to normal!! hehe

1 comments:

Casey said...

Kayla and I enjoyed lunch with Marie, Kylee and Fletcher. I hope we can all get together again next time you come into town. Good luck on your travels. We will miss you guys!