Thursday, April 4, 2013

Not at all forgotten...

We have been pretty busy lately and the blog is not forgotten. Daniel is still taking the laptop to work, I can't get the old one to connect to the Mi-Fi, and using the tablet requires a lot more patience than I am able to find to blog! LOL!

Wyatt is as busy as a toddler can be and is certainly expressing his indpendence. It.really.happened.overnight and I am still trying to figure out where the little boy who wanted my help has gone. Those that have traveled this road before me warned it would come out of nowhere and they were certainly right! (I guess I really shouldn't be surprised because according to my parents and Daniel's we were both pretty independent and headstrong. That is a surprise right?!?!) HA! He is still a very sweet and funny little guy, but when he feels it necessary can be an Ornery strong headed little thing! Honestly though..I wouldn't change it for the world!

I saw this today on another blog and it is certainly true.



Enjoy a few pictures of life lately.
Over this way..

Daily hike with the dogs

 Yum...


 Daddy's home

Can we go to the big kid side of the park? 

Hopefully I can really blog this weekend! I have so much to catch up on!

0 comments: