Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thinking about so many...

Jill this picture is for you..but its not the bob I will make you wait! ;)
Well...Its been 2 weeks since my last post but we are back after technical difficulties with the wireless data card. FYI use extreme care and go ahead get the insurance! A belated birthday wish to...three very special people Marshall, Maria Maria, and Stacy!I know you all had great birthdays we are just sending some extended love!

The past few weeks have been extremely busy for Daniel at work with a patient load much to high for one therapist. He is still enjoying this rotation but has welcomed with open arms a new traveler that began on Monday. I can tell he is definitely happier!!

All in all, things have been low key and we love it! I have however, decided to run yet another half marathon this summer! Needless to say...we have been on the trails!

The past two Friday nights we have been kicking it with the locals and listening to Texas Rockabilly at Buster McNutty's. Its some good stuff and we love learning more about the area! Saturday Daniel and I decided to do a little antiquing..ok well well it was more me. We only hit up half of the shops...more weekends of fun to come! :)
Daniel's parents are coming this weekend and we are excited to show them all the area has to offer!
On a totally side note..Today we are thinking of so many with prayers and warm wishes.
Daniel's Aunt, Mrs Toole, is having surgery this morning to drain blood off her brain. Leighton has a heart coming!!!!!!!! The Bonner family lost Charlie yesterday after a long battle with stomach cancer. Harper is going home!!!

Please think of all of them today. I know they all appreciate the warm thoughts. We miss all of you and I will try to post more often! Love us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you finally posted!!! I have been checking daily!