Friday, January 16, 2009

Total Change of Plans- We are in Texas

I just wanted to update you on our location! After the adventures the holidays brought us..truck issues, completely frozen pipes in Omaha, a broken window and stolen GPS in Austin, and waiting, waiting, waiting on Daniel's GA license (still waiting + 6 weeks)..we are in Livingston, TX!

Long story short..we arrived here on Monday and from what we have seen so far...its going to be fun. Daniel and I have dubbed this city "The Snowbird Capitol of Texas!" We are about 4 min from the lake ;)

We are having some internet issues so I am going to do a long post with pictures soon! We miss everyone and hope you all had great holidays!
Love Daniel and Melissa

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Enjoy your time in the Lone Star State. I remember some good times in Livingston. = )

How did you get the Twitter thing on the side? I couldn't figure it out. (That's one of my many weekend tasks...)