Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Foxy Lady...at least that is what we call her

We didn't do much this week as it rained and rained and rained even more. On a good note, the lake is filling up! Due to the rain, this weekend we did those things that are necessary but not fun..tires for the Sequoia, regular maintenance, and shopping for summer clothes (ok well that part was fun). So..this post is randomly about the things during our week.
Some things become even more fun over time and apparently the bouncer is one of them!

Last week Daniel told me that the residents at the nursing home wanted to see Wyatt again. I told him that would be no problem and we would come up the next day after lunch. When we arrived he was quickly snatched and covered in kisses. The little guy was quite the charmer and they all love him so much!

The next day D called me to say that one of the residents wanted Wyatt to have the fox she won in bingo the night before. Immediately it warmed my heart. Her only requirement was that she get a picture of Wyatt with Fox for her room. Wyatt and I met D for lunch that day and an instant love was created. He will just look at her and laugh, smile, and talk to her. I have been putting the two of them together on the floor with a few other options to play and it never fails he talks to her. Wyatt loves his Foxy Lady! W is also feeding himself a lot more. I know this is a milestone, but it makes a mama kinda sad and the reality that her baby is growing older. It is not like I don't know this, but anyway. He has been feeding small things to himself for a while, but this was a bigger step. The weather has been gorg this week so hopefully I will have much to blog about for next!
Lots of love from the road-
Us

0 comments: