Saturday, June 7, 2014

6 Years of blogging...

We are in our 6TH YEAR of this adventure!!!?!?! I know can you believe it?!?!! My first post was on March 28, 2008( Getting Ready) and boy did we did not have any idea what we were getting into! LOL! I kid.... I kid. Although we did think this was just something we would do for a year or possibly even two. (Look at the babies in that picture!) Even now.... just this week.....I thought we had plan.... a firm one......nope!!!!


 The 5th wheel has changed so much..inside and out! :/ I should get a post together on the  changes and as they stand at this point. (It is kind of ever-changing!)

I am hoping to get caught up on blogging very soon. Wyatt and I have been very busy making lots of friends since we arrived. Not complaining as I love meeting new people!












I know I have not been good at keeping the blog updated. I am trying...we have so much fun stuff to catch up!!
I guess that is the price you pay when you live a gypsie life! :)

0 comments: