Thursday, February 6, 2014

Conversations with a 2.5 yr old..

I just sometimes have to document our conversations! This was taken last Friday. Little guy has started asking me (all the time) "Where daddy Go?" It started right after Christmas when we were away from him visiting family. He never likes my response! LOL! W now knows all the songs I sing to him. It can make for a hard but funny nap/bedtime. I have resorted to sorority songs and he is picking them up! This is an excerpt from a bath-time last week! I was trying to keep him in the lukewarm bath to break a fever. It worked and he was having fun "talking" so I had to document it! Enjoy!! M

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

We have the same conversation about Daddy everyday, too. Camryn says "daddy work" and "daddy hunting" about a million times a day.