Thursday, November 8, 2012

Friend phone time..

The last few days Mr Wyatt has certainly started throwing fits. Don't get me wrong he is a good kiddo 99% of the time!  As my dear friend Andrea warned me yesterday something happens to your kids around the age of 2 or 3 where they seem to have a split personality..they are angels in public and terrors at home. Well after talking to her and I really don't think we are that point however, mama has seen some good attempts. HA!

The phone and internet are my lifeline with our friends and I truly cherish the girl time. It is amazing how much better you can feel after talking to a sweet friend.  This week I have been really lucky to talk to several of my girlfriends which has included exciting news, stressful events, sad news, laughing, mommy talk, and just friends catching up. Love it! I know that forever and always I will be close to my girls regardless of the miles!

Love each and every one of you no matter how long we play phone tag!

XXXOOO

0 comments: