Monday, December 1, 2008

Now this would make your week...You know you wanna look...

How would you like a $500 Wal-Mart gift card?





Don't fib! Go here and enter.

Share your money saving ideas for Christmas..

Here is mine from the site...

I love, love, love to recycle at Christmas (ok all year). I have never understood why people throw away bows and bags that they receive throughout the year. Last year I got married and saved the bows and bags. If they were not too wedding related I would use them again. If they were I would cut out a piece of the bag and glue it on another to make a new bag design using several bags. I always use bows from all year and re-make them into new by adding or taking away from them. I also like to use stickers and stamps to decorate bags. I have been known to make wrapping paper out of brown grocery bags or newspaper and made stamps out of potatoes for Christmas designs using different paint colors or food coloring. It is green and saves money! Its also super cute and you can be totally creative in how you make the gift look.

Now go register for a chance at that $500 gift card!

1 comments:

coble said...

I am working on my Christmas cards and I don't know where to send yours.